September 22, 2010

Vulnerability doesn't look well on me...

I hate letting people know I care about them. Its a serious issue I have and in a way, hindering to the possible development of future relationships. I don't like to let people know I care or show any signs that they might be important to me. I know, it sounds fucked up right? I don't know how I've gotten here...well maybe I do. If I don't let you know I care, I'm not putting myself out there in a vulnerable position. And I HATE being or seeming to be vulnerable. Its a serious problem of mine. I don't wanna be a clingy person...that's annoying. But its gotten to a point where I don't even like texting people to say hi or ask them about their day. Cuz if I do that, then they know I was thinking about them and that I might actually care. Twisted right? This could possibly hinder me in the future in case a guy is actually interested in me but doesn't feel like its being reciprocated. But then again, if I'm the only one trying to contact you then I feel like you're not interested and I move on. Why keep pursuing someone that doesn't want you? Waste of time, energy and fuck it, self esteem. I can't get with it.

1 comment:

MochaNapps said...

Though you're somewhat right, letting someone know you're interested doesn't equal being clingy. You don't have to be on someone's dick to like someone. sometimes you need to make that extra effort especially if the person is worth it.