December 21, 2009

Just a Little Rant

I have quite a few things to rant about, so I'll run through them quickly.

1. I got my grades today and they surprised the hell out of me! Somehow I ended up with a 3.35 for the semester and 3.4 cumulative GPA. Crazy! And somehow I managed to get an A- in a class that I didn't hand in the final paper which was 20% of my grade. WTF? That professor must be crazy, or just really nice lol. Either way, I like my grades way more than I thought I would, so I'm content with that. I won't say I'm happy because I know there is definitely room for major improvements. I received my first low grade in college, a C+. This may not be a big deal to some students, but to me, its a sign that I wasn't on my A game this semester...I definitely need to get back on it next semester.

2. When faced with an issue, I've always been able to thoroughly think things through and make my choice according to what I think is the right thing to do. Right now, I wanna lose all my morals and just say fuck it. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't, but I really wanna give in. I won't though :-/ Even though I'm seriously considering it, I gotta tell myself the right thing is better, even if the wrong thing will feel so much better. On the flipside, I've been a "good girl" my whole life and I'm wondering what it's like on the other side lmao. But I'll just wonder about it for now. I won't give in.

3. Lately I been feeling like singing and writing and all that creative stuff. I just haven't sat down to actually do it. I think I should, or better yet, I think I need to. I have a few things to say.

4. There are quite a few "guests" at my house right now - 2 men and 3 children. I don't mind them being here all that much. There's just a few things that bother me. I feel like I have to give up a lot of my comfortability with them here and it may sound a little selfish, but its how I feel. I'm not used to being around all these people on a daily basis but its alright...its not that bad lol.

5. I was looking at old pics the other day and it made me realize I've gained quite a lot of weight...I need to work on that, ASAP. It's more for my health than for my appearance. I like the way I look, but I could look better while feeling better too.

No comments: