April 23, 2009

yeah yeah yeah, whatever

Today I feel like a zombie. Having a lot of work to do with little time shouldn't be a problem for me. It sounds like my life. But today, I just wanna sleep and do nothing else. I don't want to read, I don't want to write, shit I barely want to talk. And that's rare lol. I don't feel like its the whole "over-worked college student" thing either. That's not it. I know why I'm here and I know what I have to do, even if that means some sleepless nights and tired days. I know all this, so why is it that I feel like this? Idk what the fuck anything is half the time. I don't know how to feel anymore...if I ever did.

UGHHHHHHHHHH

I need a release.....like seriously before I explode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U need some good dick! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shatera said...

Nasty Ass!!!!!