March 20, 2013

Spring is Coming :)

I love when I can smell Spring in the air. I know that's its been freezing and snowing lately but I still can feel Spring coming soon. Spring is my favorite time of the year because I can feel the shift in everything. The weather breaks, the flowers and trees bloom, the birds chirp...it's beautiful. I know I sound like some mushy love song but that's exactly how I feel when April rolls around. Can't wait :)

On another note, springtime symbolizes new life and new beginnings. I look forward to new things happening in my life. Right now I feel like my life is at a standstill and I refuse to continue feeling this way. Last week I was feeling good about myself and trying to stay positive. I'm trying to keep the momentum up because I am tired of feeling sorry for myself. I'm tired of moping around the house sad and unfulfilled. I may not have a job but I can find something else to do with my time. Something productive. This bump on a log shit has to end.

On another other note, when the weather breaks I always feel like its time to get twitterpated. If you don't know what that means, I'll let Owl explain it to you:



Bambi was my favorite movie growing up lol. Anyway, its been a longggg time since I was twitterpated. Every spring that feeling of wanting to comes back. I guess its just something in the air. 

No comments: