June 13, 2009

In Need of Something.....

I still don't have a job so what time I don't spend on applying to jobs I spend on a whole bunch of nothing. It's kinda backwards actually that I haven't been blogging lately. It's not like I'm busy or anything. I've been home for a month already and i feel like I'm wasting away my summer. Shit needs to pick up already. A job would be nice. Something to do would be nice too but money is necessary for that, which leads right back to me needing a job. I'm so frustrated right now I don't even know what to do with myself. Stuck in my house all the time. I really need to get out and do something. It needs to be something free.....
But seriously, I'm so out of it. I need something to occupy my time with before I go crazy. Preferably something that's gonna put some money in my bank account. I don't mind not having money right now but I have no summer clothes, I'm gonna need money for next semester, plus I need money to do almost any damn thing. UGHHHH. And you know some crazy shit? The only pair of sneakers I have I bought in February 2008!!! I have like 4 pairs of jeans and I could go on and on about what I don't have but, honestly that's not the point. I need work experience, and money to save up. Material things aren't my concern but I'm not gonna lie and say I don't want to buy a few things too. Being broke isn't new to me, I can deal with that. But this time, it is so much different. Everyone in my house is broke and me being unemployed is not helping one bit.
I had expected a much better summer and so far it is not taking off at all! Yeah I have 2 months left but if I don't get a job soon I swear I'll go crazy!

I'm just hoping things pick up soon, reallllll soon.

No comments: